Since i was young i like to ask questions, Out of curiosity. I wanted to understand so many things about life and about our experience. But when we ask questions using a proven methodology than we bound to be successful in getting better answers and improve your awareness. Here are the top 4 question methods that will defiantly boost your life:
1) The Descartes Method
The method has developed by the french philosopher, Rene Descartes (1596-1650). He built this method based on the statement, “I think, Therefor I am”. Descartes believed he could use he’s method of reasoning to build a first principle for achieving our goal for unity and destroy our limited beliefs.
- What will happen when you take action?
- What will happen when you won’t take action?
- What will not happen when you take action?
- What will not happen when you won’t take action?
2) The Focused Conversation Method
Method made by the International Communication Association. This process express how most of us acting without noticing. It enables us to take things on the surface and take them to deeper level of understanding.
- What did you actually see, hear or read?
- What was your gut level reaction?
- What’s the new insight you got out of it?
- What do you think we should do?
3) The Carnegie Method
Dale Carnegie (1988-1955) was one of the beginners to create self development and self help methods. He’s way is based on thinking on the worst case scenario that could happen, and let us confront the fears behind that How to Stop Worrying and Start Living
you can find all the other method’s in this book
- What is the worse case scenario?
- if it happens, is it going to be the end of the world?
- What you can you do to minimise the possibility it will happen?
4) The Option Method
invented by Bruce Di Marsico (1942-1995) He was a Psychotherapist and Human relation consultant.
This method purpose is for people to understand that our personal choice has an important rule in determining our emotions. We are our own best experts. The option method give’s us a painless process to let go of our wrong beliefs.
- What are you unhappy about?
- What do you mean?
- What the reason you unhappy?
- What do you mean?
- What will happen if you will be happy?
- Why do you think it will be?
- From what you realised, what you gonna do?